Thursday, December 20, 2007

To Be Continued...

Hey everyone, I'll be back Friday January 4th to bring you a Sounds From the Streets which you are sure to enjoy. This week DJ Thor, AKA Alex will be handling things. No one, certainly not me can wait to see what she will bring forth to the table of the last remaining punk show on KZSC.
Be sure to tune in.
I'm not really sure who, if anyone, will be covering the following week. If there is no show, you can use the opportunity to tear down some social inequalities... just a suggestion.

Here's some International Noise Conspiracy Videos that I think are great.





1 comment:

Orangebirthday said...

I haven't watched the videos yet. I'm about to. I'm really tired. You should bring me a tall glass of water.and a tall glass of yourself for the Bureaucrat who's going to becoming down our non existent chimney.
P.S. Happy birthday Jebus.