Thursday, November 22, 2007

This Town Ain't Big Enough For the One of Me.

So today I subbed for the ska show Special Brew, and made it into a black metal / epic metal show instead, and then I subbed for Altered States and made it into a indie dance-beat show.

All in all it was pretty great.

I Don't have too much to update as far as my own show.
Conflict is playing with Rubella Ballet at Slims in San Francisco on Thursday December 27th.
I'm telling you now because it might take me a while to update again. 1t's 16 dollars, hopefully we'll be getting some free tickets as the date roles around. Stay tuned for that.

Oh yeah, but before that, Suicidal Tendencies is also playing at Slims, it costs 25 dollars which seems like a lot to me, but go for sure if you're a die hard ST fan. This show is on Sunday December 2nd. Free tickets might also be available, Stay up late with me over the next couple of weeks to find out.

Definitely check this site for more information to find out just what the fuck is the UC planing on doing to our community?

www.lrdpresistance.org

Stay punk, get inspired, and take to the streets!

No comments: